It has been a really hard second day. It started out at the hospital on Saturday morning. I am not sure why, but Alexis was so upset all night long from 1 am on. I was so tired and so was Scott. I think we got maybe 3 hours sleep! Here it is 4:30 in the morning and I am still yet to get any sleep.
I thought I would remember everything, and the things I wasn't sure on would just come back to me. It all hasn't really. For instance, how long are you supposed to feed on the boob? Alexis would stay lached on forever I think, or am I stopping her too soon? I need to read all the information the hospital sent me so I don't do stuff wrong, but when do I have the time.
Well enough of that for now. We wanted to say thank you to all our friends and family for all the well wishes that was sent our way! The text messages, emails, phone calls and hospital visits were such a nice treat. It was really great knowing that so many people were just as excited for Alexis to get here as we were.
Love ya all!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete