Monday, October 5, 2009

Crazy Schedules

Well, it has been forever since I have posted anything on here.

What is going on with the Groggs?

Isiah is playing football for the Reading Blue Devils, this is his fourth year. I would definately say that he has a renewed desire to play. He is the Nose tackle on the Defense and a guard for the offense. I am a little more involved with his Football stuff this year. I signed up for the Website Coordinator and PR Manager Board position and was approved. I totally redesigned their exising site from scratch, take a look at it and let me know what you think. Http://www.readingyouthfootball.com This year I decided to post some of my Poster Designs on Facebook and got alot of good feedback about them. Maybe a way to get a lil extra Cash ola for a new Lense for the Nikon.

Oh my gosh! Alexis is 6 months old. I can't believe it. The time really has flown by. She sits up all by herself. Loves to slap her hands on anything that is in front of her. She is definately trying to talk. She giggles and gurggles lots of B sounds. I just love to sit and watch her grow. She here lately shows her preferance. By that I mean if someone is holding her and she wants me she whines or does a lil cry then she gets me and she is fine or even happy and grinning.

Scott is I think still feeling himself out in the Stay at home Dad role. He has put in his application to Cincinnati State and is going to go to College for his Teaching Degree. I think that is awesome he should be finished about the time that Alexis is ready to start school. God must really know what he is doing where timing is concerned.

Well that is enough for now. I promise to update you all more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment