Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back to work!!


Monday was my first day back to work and it went really great!! Yesterday was pretty good to, but I am feeling a lil down today.

I am so thankful to have such a great job! I am really blessed.

Isiah had his first full baseball game yesterday. His games last only 5 innings but those 5 innings took 2 hours!! He played catcher for the first 2 innings, sat out an inning and then played 2nd base the last two. He loves baseball, but I find that he is a lil lazy.

Scott gets to stay home during the day with Alexis and it is like a two edged sword, on one hand I am so happy and
thankful she gets to stay at home in her bed with her Dad and not be at a daycare of babysitter. On the other hand, I am a lil jealous! I wish it was me that could stay at home with her and he be the one to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment